ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
Please notify the school office by 1:00 p.m. any changes in dismissal. This will allow us to get the information to the classroom teachers and students.
Car Riders – Students are encouraged to be car riders if possible. You will drop off your child by door #9 (Proceed behind the building in a single file line to drop off students at the back, car rider entrance). Staff will begin unloading car riders at 7:30am. Please do not drop off your child before 7:30am. Students will get a prepackaged breakfast and take it to their classroom. Car riders will also be dismissed from this area. Students will be dismissed at 2:10. Car riders will report to the gym and sit down 6 feet apart from other students until called to load their car.
Parents must accompany children to the office to sign-in when arriving after 8:00 a.m.
- Make sure your number is clearly visible as you approach the school. School staff comes out around 2:10 to begin collection numbers.
- Follow the directions of the school personnel.
- Pull your car forward to allow personnel to load several cars at one time.
- Please remain in your vehicle and allow the school personnel to assist your child in entering or exiting the car.
- Do not block Green Valley Road. You may have to circle the block to avoid blocking traffic. No vehicle may block traffic along a city street.
*No students picked up in cars will be dismissed to the lobby area except for an occasional after school appointment. Any other special circumstances must be cleared with the principal.
Walkers – An adult should accompany students walking to and from school. These students should enter the school through the main entrance. Students will not be permitted to walk home without an adult unless a note from the parents is sent in to the office.
Bus Riders – Buses will unload at 7:40am. Only one bus will be unloaded at a time to keep hallway traffic to a minimum. Students will get a prepackaged breakfast and take it to their classroom. Students traveling in buses will arrive and be dismissed through the main entrance. Primary bus rules are to keep their mask on, stay seated with seat belts on, safe hands and words, and no body part outside of the bus.
Day Care Van Riders – Day care van riders will be dropped off at the car rider entrance in the morning and will be dismissed through door #15.