ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
Please notify the school office by 1:30 p.m. any changes in dismissal. This will allow us to get the information to the classroom teachers and students.
Car Riders – Children brought to school as car riders should not arrive at school before 7:40 a.m. Drivers should use the car rider entrance to the left of the building. Proceed behind the building in a single file line to drop off students at the back, car rider entrance. Car riders will also be dismissed from this area. Students at dismissed at 2:20 and are lined up to exit the building in order of the cars in line.
Parents must accompany children to the office to sign-in when arriving after 8:00 a.m.
- Make sure your number is clearly visible as you approach the school. School staff comes out around 2:15 to begin collection numbers.
- Follow the directions of the school personnel.
- Pull your car forward to allow personnel to load several cars at one time.
- Please remain in your vehicle and allow the school personnel to assist your child in entering or exiting the car.
- Do not block Green Valley Road. You may have to circle the block to avoid blocking traffic. No vehicle may block traffic along a city street.
*No students picked up in cars will be dismissed to the lobby area except for an occasional after school appointment. Any other special circumstances must be cleared with the principal.
Walkers – An adult should accompany students walking to and from school. These students should enter the school through the main entrance. Students will not be permitted to walk home without an adult unless a note from the parents is sent in to the office.
Bus Riders – Students traveling in buses will arrive and be dismissed through the main entrance. Primary bus rules are to stay seated with seat belts on, safe hands and words, and no body part outside of the bus.
Day Care Van Riders – Day care van riders will be dropped off at the car rider entrance in the morning.